I have also posted some important story vignettes from the last session, and you can find them here Episode 3 – The Past Catches Up.
Here is the treasure that you guys found last session:
Battle vs. The Order (Rescuing Galt)
- Gems & Jewelry (300 gp): The senior member of the order was wearing elaborate jewelry, such as rings and bracelets. A sure sign that he was wealthy and influential.
- 150 gp: The mercenaries that accompanied the order member carried some of their ill-gotten earnings in bags on their belts.
- Clockwerk of Debilitating Languor: This device was used in an attempt to extract Galt’s soul for future torture and amusement by The Order. It is a small, delicate device made up of gears and gems. Because it was used in an attempt to cage Galt’s soul, there is an intimate connection between the small device and the halfling warlock. Galt finds that his abilities are amplified whenever he carries the gadget.
Listed as “Level 2, Amulet of Mental Resolve +1” in Adventurer’s Vault.
Item Slot: Neck
Enhancement: +1 Fortitude, Reflex and Will
Property: Only useable by Galt. Gain a +2 item bonus to saving throws against effects with the charm, illusion, or sleep keyword.
Battle vs. Sir Morgan, The Castellan
- 2 Potions of Healing: A clear blue liquid fills a bowl beside the throne where Sir Morgan sat. This refreshing draught rejuvinates injured warriors.
As a minor action, you may drink this potion and spend a healing surge. Instead of the hit points you would normally regain, you regain 10 hit points.
- Sir Morgan’s Shield: Once the party had convinced Sir Morgan that they were not enemies and were trying to prevent the opening of the portal to the shadowfell, he gifted them with a unique and powerful shield. This shield has been crafted to resist the withering powers of the undead.
Item Slot: Arms
Property: Gain resist 5 to necrotic damage
Well we’ve finally figured out when our next game will be, Friday April 3. Just to remind you, make sure that your character is up to 3rd level for this one. Also, if you guys could send me an electronic copy of your characters, that would be great. That way, we can still play him if you cannot make it.